Queen_of_Mountains

Hello! Have you ever been kissed on the mountain’s peak? Wink
I haven’t yet, but hope to feel it one day with the man of my life! Can you be that man of mine?


Do you like nature as much as I do? 


I really enjoy hiking, and mountains are so beautiful every season! I like overcome obstacles, undergo my will strength and finally feel the perfect relaxation lying on the ground and watching the night sky Smile
Would you like to feel something like that with me? I invite You!
I like working with my hands as well. I have my small business in fact; it concerns imitation jewelry that I am making of stones and such stuffSmile
This is a little something about me, but I am eager to tell you more if you are interested! Smile
Write me about youself, I am very interested!
Sincerely,



Sasha

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário